Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little nostalgia






So I am going on a posting craze, I guess. We lost our camera some time ago and I wasn't sure that I still had these pictures. This is Chops' graduation. He was able to walk with his Dad, who after many years of taking classes while working at BYU, was able to get his bachelors. It was really cool because his students (he teaches labs) all stood and cheered when he walked across the stage. Chops grandpa came from San Diego and his brother Gabe and sister in law Diane came up from New Mexico as a surprise. I tried to throw him a surprise graduation party but he caught on, so it was just a graduation party...one of these days I will learn how to be sneaky and surprise him. It seems so long ago that we were in school- I guess it was for me, I've been graduated for quite a while now but it will be a year for Chops in April. Time flies. Yay, I found the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment