Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yee Haw






Fran got Addie this fun rocky horse a few weeks back. It has been quite fun to have all the kids ride on. This is Ryan's wife Rachel and their two cuties Kate and Tommy. Kate was quite the little cowgirl on the horse. Addie is so funny because she will kick her legs while she's riding it-yep, that's my girl. Oh, and I love the picture with Addie and Fran because I think Addie looks like me in it. For a comparison look at the one right above it, where you can definitely tell that she is a Dawson.

1 comment:

  1. meggie poo! I love reading your blog! I can't believe i haven't met addie yet! how did that happen? shes is getting so big and she is beautiful! i am living in st george for the next apx. 5 months working at the tuacahn. i would love to see you sometime soon! i schmove you!

    ReplyDelete