Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!


We got a Wii for Christmas- wasn't too excited at first but I have to admit that I really like it.

Brooklynn was really excited to open presents
Dawson family Christmas- minus Addie- she was taking a nap
New baby doll
Addie is holding a package of mini oreos and opening presents with one hand. I think the mini oreos were her favorite present. And they came in my stocking--that is a mother's love.

Chocoholism runs in our family- I blame it on Grandma Larsen.
Durrant family picture- my little bro Rich crashed his bike on his mission and broke his collar bone and his arm in two places so they sent him home for a couple of weeks- just in time for Christmas

We had a really wonderful Christmas. We were able to spend it with lots of family. Rich is home so my family was complete and Chops brothers Gabe and Josh came up from New Mexico so we had 4 out of 5 Dawson boys here. All the kids are getting so big I can't believe how the time flies. Chops really surprised me and got a Wii for me. At first I wasn't really feeling it, but I must say it has been fun to play. It's also been really fun to totally kick Chops' bum at wakeboarding...yeah! We were able to go up to Strawberry and play with the sleds and snowmobiles. Addie really like riding them and we went down the hill a few times too. It's a bummer that the vacation is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment