Monday, April 4, 2011

Technophile


So last week Chops texted me asking if he could get an iPad. Um, sure. I got home later that evening to find that he meant that day- not just in the future :) He has already downloaded different apps and set it up to where he can play itunes on the computer by using the iPad. I'm sure he has done some other stuff too but I kind of leave it alone. Its gonna take me a while to warm up to it, but I'm sure in about a year I will have commandeered it and he'll have to get something else new and exciting. That's kind of what happened when I got him an ipod touch for graduation. I'm pretty much the one that uses it now. It has been cute to watch Addie play games on it, and really funny to watch Fran play games on it. Chops is trying to get his mom more interested in technology and I think it's working. We are taking it with us when we head out of town for spring break so it will hopefully make the drive with an active toddler a bit easier....

No comments:

Post a Comment