Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our house lately


Addie was drawing with pastels and they got all over
Boy or girl...this bouncer is really upright so Wyatt actually lets me put him in it for longer than a minute.



Addie is wearing Wyatt's onesie as underwear



I feel like I should be documenting more of what my funny kids are doing but one of those funny kids likes to be held so much, I don't get around to it as often as I would like.
Addie's newest phrase is, "yeah, maybe". She says it all the time and it cracks me up. She has also been a bit more sassy than usual, I'm getting kind of worried about the terrible twos. She has also gotten addicted to PBS. Its funny because I couldn't get her to watch any tv (sometimes it would be nice if she would sit down and watch something while I cook, clean etc) and then her dad downloaded PBS kids on the iPad and she is seriously glued to the tube now. She still doesn't watch a full episode but likes to change through a bunch of the shows (she got that from her dad the channel surfer) but she can easily do that for as long as I will let her. And she pretty much tunes out the world around her. Addie, do you want to go to the park? See aunt Carly? Nothing. It is sometimes nice and sometimes very inconvenient.
I have been teaching riding lessons and my mom watches the babies. I am really grateful that she does. Just about every time afterwards she mentions that my arms must be tired from holding Wyatt all day. Yeah, they are :) Wyatt is still pretty fussy during the day, but is such a good baby at night, thankfully. He really is happy most of the time but he really likes to be held. I am working on getting him to nap better. I think both of my children have a hard time with the early infant stage so I'm excited to see how happy he gets when he gets his bowels figured out. He is super smiley already, though I can never get it on camera....

1 comment:

  1. Holding a baby all day does get really exhausting! I love my slings and my babies lived in them until they were too big to carry that way. Now I toss the little one on my back in an Ergo and we're good to go. Anyway, some babies like slings and some don't, but I'm glad mine loved them! Your kids are so cute. They look so much like you and I know exactly where Addie got her sass. ;)

    ReplyDelete