Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy 4th/60th Birthday Dad!

So. I have so many pictures and events from the summer that I am just going to put them all up...three months later.  And then I will get back on track. Or not.
It was my dad's 60th birthday on the 4th of July so of course we needed to celebrate. I am not good at throwing parties and going all out but I think he enjoyed the bbq with his good friends and family.
 Dad and Reid
 Mom and Carla
 The kids
 The diet coke?...

 Devin was the secondary entertainment after the swing and slide

 Wyatt's happy face
 The boys- I think they all turned the big 60 this year




 I love this pic of Rich- everyone is looking pretty good actually


 Durrant Family- no idea where Chops was in this one
 Brothers
Awe

2 comments:

  1. Wait a stinkin' minute! How do you know Reid and Carla? They are my aunt and uncle-in-law! I married their nephew so I am a Cuthbert now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad and Reid go back to high school when he moved to Orem. I remember now that Jake and Haylee are cousins. Small world :)

    ReplyDelete