Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cabin




Why yes, she did put this on herself...



Addie just kept scooting closer to Kate, this was after Kate had moved once.



We went up to the cabin last weekend with Ryan and his kids. Chops called ahead to see if we needed the snowmobile and we did. The boys were taking stuff to the cabin while I watched the kids. We kind of got bored standing around so we decided to start walking to the cabin. Kate and Addie had fun tromping through the snow but Tommy wanted to be carried. That boy is a snuggler, even if he doesn't really know you. Chops picked up Addie and Kate and then when he came back for me and Tommy, Tommy just snuggled into me while we were riding. All of the kids loved the snowmobile and Addie especially loved climbing the stairs and hanging off the loft, scaring me every time.
Kate had a little shadow pretty much the whole time. They were coloring and Addie pulls out a crayon and says, "I eat?" She loves eating crayons, although she didn't try to eat any and I think it's because she was watching Kate closely and Kate never ate any :) She did try to eat snow just about every minute she was outside, which was super gross since the snow was slightly brown and flecked with dirt. The boys dug a snow cave but I neglected to get a picture of the finished product. I think the big kids liked it better than the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment