Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation 2011



The Purple Blur


My little brother Max graduated from Lehi High School this year. Someone forgot to mention when their graduation was, ahem, Max, so I found out the day before. Good communication skills run in my family. I really need a telephoto lens for my camera so i can actually take pics from far away. I wasn't sure where Max was so I headed down to the front to be able to take a shot of him. He was basically one of the last people besides the ones on the stage, so I was there for a long time. After waiting forever I figured I better take a few practice shots so I could get a good one. The lighting was really bad so I was adjusting my camera... right as Max was coming out. Max, who is fine to perform in front of scores of people, didn't even break stride as he zoomed past the L. So my only picture of him is a purple blur. Awesome. congratulations Max! We're proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment