Friday, July 1, 2011

Brooklynn's Birthday at the Zoo










Last Saturday we went to the Hogle Zoo for Brooklynn's 1st birthday. I'm not going to lie, Brooklynn was much funner to celebrate with than Addie was for her birthday turning one, but I think she will be better for her second birthday...Brooklynn was so cute eating her cupcake and Kamryn wanted to steal it from her. She also loved opening her presents, but didn't love it when they got taken away to open the next one. So funny!
Addie loved the zoo but I think she loved the animatronic dinosaurs more than the live animals. She would say, "Ohhh, dinosaurs!" She also loved the carousel and threw a fit when she had to get off, which didn't surprise me one bit. We had a fun day but I was exhausted by the end. Good times with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment