Friday, July 1, 2011

More Addie Fun

Addie applying chapstick...
I made her this skirt, yeah I feel pretty accomplished :)
Breakfast yoga moves


I really need to journal more of the cute things Addie has been doing. She is talking so well now, as long as you know what things sound like you can understand her pretty well. She is such a copycat so she often repeats whatever it is that you are saying. She will sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and can really do it well, or not. She has some really cute actions too. She also sings the Sunbeam song and still loves nursery, although I think she does better when dad drops her off than when I do.
We are starting to potty train her and we are on day 2. Day 1 was kind of an adventure with about 7 accidents but towards the night she was getting better. We have only had one accident today and she was able to poop and pee in the toilet. Right now she is taking a nap and it is so wonderful. I'm not sure what I am going to do when I have two...
I love when she is tired and will snuggle up to me and just let me hold her. She can be such a wiggle worm so it is nice to have the snuggle times. She loves showing off and she loves being with people. I love to hear her say h'mon richard or h'mon grandma...she loves all her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment