Sunday, December 11, 2011

Time flies...

Addie wore it a couple of minutes then decided to give it to the kid with hair...
Alyx watched the kids and Brooklynn and Addie got a bath in the sink, they had a ball.
Cousin T did Addie and Wyatt's hair. Addie today was talking about her mohawk


Chelsea did her hair too, the bow lasted a good 20 minutes. Which is 19 min longer than they last when I do anything :)
Wyatt loves his doggies
Addie loves the iPad a lot. PBS kids is both a blessing and a curse
Is it just me, or do have really good looking children? Be honest...

I keep telling myself that I won't get so far behind and next thing I know it's happened again. I could blame it on Wyatt, but he is getting happier every day. Sometimes :0 He is getting so big, I can't believe he is 5 months old already. I'm pretty sure by now Addie was already rolling over. He has rolled over once about a week ago but not since. He is a pretty strong little guy and I think he will be sitting up pretty soon. I put him in the boppy today and he was moving around so much he tipped out. He does not like tummy time, unless Addie is there entertaining him. He can still be pretty fussy but I think he is starting to feel less grumpy so now we can work on good naps (which may help him be less grumpy). He is such a little charmer. He loves to talk and coo and make happy noises. He has discovered his feet and still loves to suck/chew on his thumb. No teeth yet but he seems like he is teething pretty good. He has started a little cereal, and maybe its because he has a big sister to catch up to, but I think he would love to go big kid food all the way. Addie loves feeding him, and lately as I change his poopy diapers has made gagging noises. It's hilarious and particularly funny because when I was her age my mom was holding Carly naked and she pooped and I promptly went to the bathroom and threw up. So it makes me laugh a little, she is my daughter. To be fair, his poop is pretty stinky. Addie is learning so much. She can recite pretty much all of Quick as a Cricket, and she remembers so much. She loves to talk and boss people around. Richard has been helping Mom (or doing it by himself) watch the kids and he is definitely a favorite of both Addie and Wyatt. My mom came over by herself one morning and Addie was looking for Uncle Richard. She just kind of sat there for a minute like, why did you come and not bring him??
We went to NM for Thanksgiving and Addie enjoyed being with all her cousins. She was also brought up to speed on all of the classic movies like Charlotte's Web and newer ones like Rio. Poor kid doesn't have any movies at home. Wyatt loved being held just about constantly and both of them were actually pretty good for the car ride both directions. I am so grateful for friends and family and my little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment