Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas and such

Wyatt has started eating big boy food and he loves it.
Child model
I wanted to get a pic of both kids in PJs Christmas morning but instead I have this





Donald Trump combover







Wow, Christmas has come and gone. I thought that it would be a nice relaxing break and maybe I could get some sleep but Chops decided to redo the kitchen and the kids were sick and ... by the time the break was over I needed a break from the break. I still don't have any pics of the new kitchen but I need to take some. Chops did a really nice job and now Addie has access to basically the whole countertop (sink and stove included) since she has turned into a climbing pro.
Christmas is so fun with kids. Addie still opens presents slowly and kind of takes it in. She was really excited for the baby stroller and doll she got from Grandma Fran. Wyatt was excited for the baby, it was so cute watching him. I love the feeling of Christmas and always get kind of a let down when its over. It was an especially sad Christmas for Chops since we had no snow and still haven't had a storm. Its been a lame year for snowmobiling but I can't lie that it was pretty nice to teach lessons in 50 degree weather in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment