Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Addie time











So now that I have posted a few pictures that weren't of Addie- here are a few more of the darling one. I really have too many to share. Addie is now 5 months old and loving life. She just started rice cereal on Sunday (I need to upload the pictures still) and was really chowing down yesterday. She loves to sit up and sits pretty well by herself with the occasional face plant. She also rolls over really well and sometimes I find her in a completely different place than I left her but she hasn't really scooted, she just rolls and shifts positions. She loves her toys (Rocky loves her toys too and has only chewed up about five so far..) and she loves drinking from a cup- I don't know why but I tried to take it away from her one time and she starting throwing a fit- I am really nervous for the terrible twos if she's already this bossy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment