Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who Needs Sleep? well your never gonna get it






So two nights ago Addie slept like a dream. I think that she slept for 9 or 10 hours straight. So fantastic. Fast forward to last night....not quite so fantastic. I think that I got up at least three times and even with me nursing her she wasn't going to sleep. Gaah. It really isn't that bad except I have been having this weird insomnia where I have a really hard time getting to sleep and when I'm finally dozing off is when Addie wakes up, and then it seems to cycle around. I think that part of why she is having sleep troubles is that she loves to be with us (it's so nice to be loved- I love the look on her face when she wakes up in the morning and is so excited) and she doesn't want to miss out on the action. I do also love snuggling the little bitty so sometimes I don't mind waking up and feeding her and then there are the times when I'm thinking, Kid, I really need my beauty sleep, this is not working so well. Anyways, she is a fun girl. We love her. Oh, and shout out to Chops who went in when she was crying at 4 am. And snuck her into bed, which felt like a good idea until she kept squirming around and I kicked her out. Man, I used to love snuggling that little girl in bed all night long when she was brand new and now I do not sleep well when she's sleeping next to me. I think it may have to do with the fact the she moves as much as her dad sometimes- its like snuggling something that moves a lot.
Oh, and did you notice that all of the sleeping pictures are from when she was small? I don't take anymore...too risky that she'll wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment