Thursday, January 16, 2014

Best Buds

Addie and Wyatt have been playing together so great lately. They use their imaginations to think up all kinds of scenarios and Wyatt is usually pretty content with Addie's very bossy style (who does she remind me of) and Addie is mostly patient when her little brother totally messes something up. I'm glad that they have each other to play with when new baby comes.





 Addie has also been obsessed with taking pictures. She probably takes more pictures than I do and has mastered the selfie. I seriously have about ten more of this set from when we were driving to NM. One great thing about her taking pictures though is there are actually some of me in there. Usually when I haven't gotten dressed and look like I got run over but hey, its a start.








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those selfies of Addie. So hilariously adorable. I love that girl's spunk. It's so sweet to see the relationship between those sibs. It was so much easier for me to transition to baby number three because the first two are (usually) such great friends. I hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete